- Dr. Ali
- Your Health
- Health Programs
- Video Library
Meet Dr. Ali
An expert in ayurvedic medicine and naturopathy with a holistic vision, that is to say of the person as a whole, he successfully blends oriental and western medicine in a health concept.
The pioneer of Integrated Health
The pioneer of Integrated Health
Dr. Mosaraf Ali was born in India and went to a boarding school run by Irish Christian Brothers. He passed the school with a First Division, securing very high marks, and joined The University of Delhi for Medical studies. He got a scholarship to study Medicine in the former USSR in 1973 and continued his medical studies in Moscow. He obtained "The Doctor of Medicine" degree with Honours, securing 38 excellent grades out of 40 examinations taken.
In 1980 he joined the prestigious Central Institute of Advanced Medical Studies in Moscow for postgraduation in Acupuncture. During that period he specialised in Pulse Diagnosis, Iridology, Tongue Diagnosis and Hypnosis.
He returned to Delhi in 1982, worked in a Hospital for a year and opened the first Centre for Integrated Medicine in the world. While working in India, he also studied under masters of Ayurveda, Unani Medicine, Yoga and Marma Therapy.
Between 1988-1991 he was The Medical Director of a Complementary Medical Clinic in Hong Kong. "The power to live a long and healthy life is within all of us.." Dr. Mosaraf Ali
He learned Chinese Herbal Medicine there. In 1991 he took up the post of head of The Department of Integrated Medicine at the Hale Clinic in central London. In 1998 he opend his own Integrated Medical Centre in London. It was the first of its kind in Europe.
Dr. Ali did research in stroke rehabilitation using his own technique in two leading UK medical institutions. He trained four batches of NHS doctors in his unique diagnostic and therapeutic integrated medical techniques. He has written 8 books on healthcare and maintained a health column for the YOU magazine in The Mail on Sunday and Top Sante magazine in the UK for 6 years. He regularly speaks at WPO and CEO Universities and is rated as one of the top health speakers at such forums.
Dr. Ali was influenced by his maternal grandfather who was a doctor and a homeopath.
His quest for learning the art of medicine took him to remote parts of India where he learnt about traditional healing techniques and herbs used by tribals to treat common ailments. He used his medical knowledge to understand these methods and use it in his practice. This unique knowledge and experience makes him one the leaders in his field of medical practice.
He began to develop his own techniques and methods of treatment. Throughout the years Dr. Ali earned the titles of "Cure-All Doctor" and "Genuine Integrated General Physician".These qualities made him a Royal Physician and family doctor of many highly influential public figures worldwide. He can treat your backache, eczema, flu, digestive problems as well as rehabiltate stroke, rheumatoid arthritis, and sports injuries safely and effectively in the shortest possible time. It is extremely rare to find a doctor who can treat such a wide ranges of ailments.
Patients are immensely satisfied with his art.
What makes Dr. Ali so special?
- He is a qualified medical doctor who has studied complementary and traditional medicine.
- He has almost 30 years of clinical experience with over 15.000 patients all over the world.
- He has developed special techniques for treatment of backache, digestive problems, headaches, etc.
- His book The Neck Connection is based on a revolutionary discovery, a first in medical history.
- The Ali Syndrome and The Ali Technique as mentioned in The Neck Connection are his unique concepts.
- Dr Ali has teaching experience.
- His diagnosis is accurate and simple.
- His books have been bestsellers.
- Dr Ali runs a charity clinic for the needy in the Indian Himalayas.
- He uses simple language to explain complicated medical matters.
- He has endorsements from famous people like HRH Prince of Wales, Morgan Freeman, Sylvester Stallone, Samuel L. Jackson, Andrew Llyod Webber, Kate Moss, Jonathan Newhouse (Condé Nast).
- He has also treated Michael Douglas, Ernie Els, Colin Montgomery, Claudia Scheffer, Sir Richard Branson, Sir Michael Caine, Boris Becker and members of several Royal Families as well as Heads of States and leading business families of the world.
- All these people have carried out their research on Dr. Ali's experience and capabilities before seeking his advice.
- Dr Ali is a pioneer and has more experience than many other doctors practising Integrated Medicine.
- His clinic in London and India, and the clinical spa in Tuscany and Cochin are very successful institutions.